When gaining access to a workplace at heights presents a challenge, rope access is the fast, safe, versatile and efficient solution. Ascending and descending ropes as primary means of access are the building blocks of this course.
Our course is based on modern rope rescue principles, and complies with the federal Occupational Safety and Health Administration Agency (OSHA).
Some of the subjects to be covered are:
- Hazard Assessment
- Mandatory Safety Meetings
- Personal Protection Equipment (PPE)
- Personal Fall Arrest (PFA) Systems
- Personal Fall Restraint (PFR) Systems
- Ascending & Descending Systems
- Team Self-rescue (OSHA Employee Emergency Action Plan 1926.502)
Duration: 2.5 Days (18 hours)
Monday Day 1
Classroom Instruction (8 hours)
Tuesday Day 2
Practice (8 hours)
Wednesday Day 3
AM – Written & Practical Exams (2 hours)
*A score of 75% or better is required in order to be certified.
Class size: Minimum 4, Maximum 6 / 2 Instructors
Cost per participant: $475.00 (plus taxes)
What is included?
- All equipment necessary for the course
- The Vertical Access, Safety & Rescue Manual
- A Certificate of Successful Completion
- A wallet-sized Certification Card